Sunday 28 September 2014

Hindi Video Love Song

Sun Raha Hai Na Tu [Female Version] Shreya Ghoshal 

Sun Raha Hai Na Tu [Female Version] Shreya Ghoshal - Aashiqui 2 Songs,Shreya Ghoshal
TU ROOH KI RAHAT HAI, TU MERI IBADAT HAI. SUN RAHA HAI NA TU RO RAHI HU MAI. SO LOVELY, MY FAVOURITE. GOOD MORNING. HAVE A NICE DAY. 
tosef my husband, i know you do baby. your wife loves you so much too and i am very happy you are in my life. more than you know. He felt he was interrupting her music career. Just like the way alcohol took over his life and corrupted his music career, he felt like he was the alcohol to her music career, so he got rid of himself so she would focus on her career rather than him. I hope you understand now...Oh! How much would I love to understand about what these beautiful voices sing on top of these sweet melodies! I have gone crazy collecting all this songs that I will probably never understand. But regardless of the language, I can feel and enjoy the beauty of the music and the voices.

Translate

Hot Secret Celebrity News Headline Animator