Saturday 24 May 2014

Monica Lewinsky Surprise Appearance

Monica Lewinsky Comes Out of Hiding, Attends NYC Art Gala: Red Carpet Picture
Monica Lewinsky Comes Out of Hiding, Attends NYC Art Gala: Red Carpet Picture....


The blue dress is buried for good! Monica Lewinsky attended a benefit in NYC on Thursday, May 22, stealing the spotlight in a black and pink dress.

Biggest cheating scandals of all time: Lewinsky's surprise appearance at NYC hotspot Cipriani Wall Street for the Kitchen Spring Gala Benefit comes just two weeks after she broke her silence in a Vanity Fair essay. "It's time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress," 40-year-old Lewinsky wrote of her late-90s White House affair with former President Bill Clinton. "I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened."

Translate

Hot Secret Celebrity News Headline Animator